- device for unwinding wire rope - standard
- strong pulling force even when the drum is fully wound (considerably better ratio between the
- pulling force on the inner and outer perimeters) 1:1,7
- worm gearbox for the transfer of maximum load.
- worm gear manufactured from high quality hardened alloy steel, worm wheel from special bronze
- mechanic elements and constituent parts are made from high grade alloy steel and have
- undergone further heat treatment
- compact and robust construction
- multi-plate winch clutch composed of six plates
- the transfer of torque is carried out via cylindrical involute gears, which is a considerable
- advantage compared with the utilization of dowels or bolts
- all hydraulic equipment is manufactured by top German suppliers
- the piston pump is built-in, along with professional seat valves (2x85H)
- installation possible with front or back-variable position pump and drive
- easy maintenance and operation
All the listed specifications ensure a completely reliable operation and a long service life.
|Pulling force - internal dia.
|Pulling force - outer dia.
|Wire rope medium speed
||0,6 m/s 540 min-1
|Wire rope lenght / diameter
|Recommended tractor power
||Min. 60/80 kW/PS
|PTO Shaft revolutions
Dimensions & Features
||Quantity of hydraulic oil
||standard - 2 pcs
|Weight withour wire rope