• strong pulling force even when the drum is fully wound (considerably better ratio between the
pulling force on the inner and outer perimeters) 1:1,7
• worm gearbox for the transfer of maximum load.
• worm gear manufactured from high quality hardened alloy steel, worm wheel from special bronze
• mechanic elements and constituent parts are made from high grade alloy steel and have
undergone further heat treatment
• compact and robust construction
• multi-plate winch clutch composed of six plates
• the transfer of torque is carried out via cylindrical involute gears, which is a considerable
advantage compared with the utilization of dowels or bolts
• all hydraulic equipment is manufactured by top German suppliers
• the piston pump is built-in, along with professional seat valves (2x85H)
• installation possible with front or back-variable position pump and drive
• easy maintenance and operation
All the listed specifications ensure a completely reliable operation and a long service life.
Drums with split hydraulic systems (2x85Hpro)
Multi-plate clutch consisting of six plates
Device for unwinding wire rope - standard with 2x85Hpro / 2x85HFpro
Worm manufactured from high quality hardened alloy steel.
Gear wheel manufactured from special bronze.
Cable feed with two hydraulic motors
Standard built in feed brake.
Housing with adjustable feed speed
||2x85HF / 2x85Hpro
|Pulling force - internal dia.
|Pulling force - outer dia.
|Wire rope medium speed
||0,6 m/s 540 min-1
|Wire rope lenght / diameter
|Recommended tractor power
||Min. 60/80 kW/PS
|PTO Shaft revolutions
Dimensions & features
||Quantity of hydraulic oil
Option - 1 pcs
Standard- 2 pcs
|Weight without wire rope