The companies Uniforest d.o.o., Latkova vas 81d, 3312 Prebold, and Pan Tim d.o.o., Latkova vas 81s, 3312 Prebold (hereinafter: provider or company or personal data controller) value the privacy of personal data and the privacy of users of this website, which is why we protect their data, including against unauthorized access by third parties, to ensure secure and smooth cooperation between the users and the provider.
The controller ensures that your personal data will only be processed for the purposes expressly consented by you. Your consent to provide personal data is voluntary and may be at any time withdrawn in the same manner as it was given. If you do not provide your personal data or your consent is withdrawn, the personal data controller will not be able to fulfil the purpose for which the data is collected.
Personal data provided to us are used to inform you about benefits, activities, news, services and events of the controller. We will continue to process data for this purpose until your consent is withdrawn.
Data on purchases and personal data transmitted to us are used for the purpose of informing you about benefits on special occasions and sending offers via e-mail, SMS / MMS / Viber messages, telephone calls and via regular mail, as well as for customizing on-line advertisements for re-targeting on digital advertising platforms ( Facebook, AdWords ...) in order to present all our services and additional offers. To prepare customized offers, segmentation is performed based on data specified above, data on the visited websites of the controller (insofar as you as an individual consented to this when visiting the website) and purchases made by you. We will continue to process data for this purpose until you withdraw your consent.
To exercise the aforementioned rights or to file complaints, please contact the controller's Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address email@example.com.
If you believe that the processing of personal data is in violation of the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection, you have the right to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner.
The data is stored until your consent is withdrawn or as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, after which it will be are erased or destroyed.
The controller undertakes to process and protect the data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
The provider undertakes to permanently protect, collect and process all personal data of the user in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purpose of providing its services, the provider collects, manages, processes and stores the following user data:
- name and surname,
- address and place of residence,
- e-mail address,
- contact telephone number,
- country of residence,
- other information voluntarily entered by the user in the forms of the on-line store,
- IP address from which the user accesses the website,
- time and date of visit to the website,
- archive of communications,
- data on the order contents.
The provider is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the data entered by the user.
The data provided by the user on the website or in a different manner via e-mail is confidential and treated in accordance with the applicable Slovenian legislation. By checking the blank box, each user gives their explicit consent so that the provider as the personal data controller can collect and process personal data provided for the purposes of: on-line sale, delivery of goods of performance of services, advertising, statistical data processing, telephone, personal and mail surveys, conducting marketing research, sending advertising materials, informing about new developments concerning the products and operation of the provider, building the CRM database, as well as direct, segmented and targeted marketing. The company will safeguard the acquired data and prevent their violations and misuse, all in accordance with applicable law.
Personal data will only be used for the purposes consented to by the user and for the performance of services offered by the company.
The user himself / herself is responsible for the security of his / her data by using the appropriate software (antivirus) protection of his / her information system or electronic device. The user consents to the use of various communication channels for information purposes, for example telephone, short text-messages, e-mail, etc. On the basis of individual consent, the user also consents and empowers the provider who is the data controller to transmit the personal data collected for the above listed purposes to the contractual partners in the territory of the Republic of Slovenia, with whom the provider has concluded contracts for the processing of personal data and who process data on behalf of the provider and for the provider’s account. The data shall only be transmitted to third parties if necessary for the performance of the order process and payment processing. Only the data required to complete the delivery of the products purchased will be transmitted to the delivery service (name and surname of the user and delivery address). Any third parties will only use the data to fulfil their own obligations in accordance with the execution of the process of sending offers, placing orders and making payments.
The provider undertakes not to disclose the data to third parties (who are not participating in the process of order and payment processing), unless obliged to do so in accordance with the applicable law, if requested by national authorities or in good faith that such action is necessary for proceedings before the court or other national bodies, and for the protection and realization of the legitimate interests of the provider.
By checking the blank box, the user confirms that they are aware of all their relevant rights such as: the right to access, copy, edit, block and delete their personal data in accordance with applicable law. At any time, the user can withdraw their consent for receiving advertising material and information about new developments concerning the products and operation of the provider. The withdrawal request can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the provider's address. It is also possible to unsubscribe by clicking whenever an advertising message is sent electronically. Whenever you access the company’s website, general, non-personal data (users of the internet search engine, number of visits, average time spent visiting the website, pages visited) are automatically stored. This information is used by the provider to measure the popularity of its website and to improve the quality of content and usability.
The provider will only store the personal data of the users for as long as is strictly necessary to achieve the purpose for which the personal data is collected and managed, all in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Cookies are used to make the website efficient, user-friendly and secure. Cookies are small files that are used to optimize the performance of websites and to prepare effective services on the website, as they enable user identification and analysis of their use of the site.
It is possible to set up the browser in such a way that cookies are only accepted or generally rejected with the permission of the user. It should be noted that some elements of the website may not work properly or may not be fully used without cookies.
Most of the cookies that are used are automatically deleted after the browser session is closed. In addition, cookies that remain on the user’s hard drive after the session is closed are also used. During the next visit, it is automatically detected that the user has already visited the website and which entries and settings they prefer.
When the user opens the uniforest.si /uniforest.com/ uniforest.de, website, the cookies help to collect the following information: date and time of retrieving stored data, name of the web page retrieved, session ID, referrer URL (URL of the source that referred the user to the Uniforest / Pan Tim website), amount of downloaded data, the product and the version of information of the browser used.
ANALYSES OF INTERNET SERVICES
THE USE OF SOCIAL NETWORK PLUG-INS
The site uses the plug-ins of the Facebook social network managed by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA („Facebook“). Plug-ins are marked with the Facebook logo or the Facebook Social Plug-in description. The list and appearance of Facebook plug-ins can be found on the following link: Facebook plug-ins. By using a site that contains such a plug-in, the user’s browser creates a direct connection to Facebook’s servers. Facebook transfers the content of the plug-in directly to the user’s browser and incorporates it into the web page. Facebook thus receives information that the user’s browser retrieved the relevant page of the website, even if the user does not have a Facebook profile or is not logged into their Facebook account at the time of use. The browser transfers this information (including the IP address) to the US-based Facebook server and stores it there. When a user uses a plug-in and e.g. clicks the “Like” button or writes a comment, this information is also transferred directly to the Facebook server and is stored there. Information is also published on the Facebook profile for the user’s Facebook friends to see. The user can read more about the purpose and scope of data collection and about the further processing and use by Facebook, as well as about related rights and privacy protection setting options in Facebook data protection tips. When a user does not want the data obtained on the website by Facebook to be recorded in their Facebook account, the user must be logged out of their Facebook account before visiting the website. The user can also prevent the Facebook plug-in from being uploaded by using a software add-on, such as “Facebook Blocker”.
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, the protection of personal data on the part of the provider is regulated by the Rules on the Protection of Personal Data. All persons regularly or part-time employed by the provider who have access to personal and other user data are aware of the provisions of the Rules on the Protection of Personal Data and the duty to protect personal and other information and are obliged to comply with these provisions on the protection of the confidentiality of personal data and the privacy of the website users. The duty to protect personal and other data applies for an unlimited period, even after the termination of the relationship with the provider.
Uniforest Facebook & Instagram Giveaways Rules
1. Eligibility: Giveaways (the "Giveaways") is open only to those who sign up at the Facebook and/or Instagram (from this point on "FB/IG") Giveaways posts and who are 18 as of the date of entry. Giveaways are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Uniforest, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about as stated in related FB/IG post and ending as stated in related FB/IG post. All online entries must be received by end date 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Giveaways must be entered by submitting an entry according to related Giveaway FB/IG post. The entry must fulfill all Giveaways requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Uniforest. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Uniforest.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive prices as stated in related FB/IG post. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Uniforest to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Giveaways will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via contacts they submitted in the Giveaways with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Uniforest shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in Giveaways is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by any winner (at sponsor's sole discretion) will result in such winner's disqualification as winner of the Giveaway and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Uniforest, anyone acting on behalf of Uniforest, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaways, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Uniforest reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaways should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaways. In such case, Uniforest may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Uniforest. Uniforest reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaways or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Uniforest has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaways, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaways rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaways may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Uniforest reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Giveaways you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Uniforest. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Uniforest and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Giveaways and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: This giveaways is governed by the laws of Republic of Slovenia and EU, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Giveaways, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaways, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Republic of Slovenia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering Giveaways), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Giveaways is Uniforest, Latkova vas 81 D, 3312 Prebold